I noticed that the export format had changed from
and after fixing the .xsl files, the tool worked again.
I used the opportunity to fix the file operations to read and write UTF-8 encoded files, as was suggest in a previous comment.
I also modified the .xsl files to output published posts only. The previous versions ignored the “published” flag and would output drafts and feedback entries.
The main features of wpxslgui remained the same:
- Convert WordPress XML to HTML Table of Contents with links to the original blog
- Convert WordPress XML to Word HTML document (can be saved as .doc or .docx in Word)
After downloading the latest version of wpxslgui, export your WordPress blog to XML (select “All content”), and convert the file into any of the supported output formats.