I re-created two of my websites, and needed to know which images on those websites were referenced by my blog posts, and which links in the blog needed to be updated to the new sites.
New tasks for my old tool WP XSL GUI.
I created a couple of XSLT files to handle the tasks:
- List of Images lists the <img> tags for each blog post that contains images
- List of Images (embedded) generates the same list, but also included the images directly
- List of Links lists the <a> tags for each blog post that contains links
- List of Links (linked) generates the same list, but also includes the hyperlinks
Additional changes include
- Upgrading the .Net Framework from 2.0 to 4.6
- Replacing the setup project with Advanced Installer for Visual Studio.
- Suggesting a default output name depending on the source file name and the transformation option
- Changing the font to Segoe UI
The latest version 1.04 of WP XSL GUI is available for download here.